|Posted on June 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM|
11+ testing aims to help parents prepare their children for the testing process they face not only aged 10, but hopefully the skills learnt will assist them well into secondary school.
We set a programme of tests which are undertaken with children from various school, under exam conditions. The idea being to get children use to the process, so they can perform to their full potential, but also we provide detailed feedback to parents who can then focus on the topic areas which their child needs assistance.
The tests are set at various levels:
- Level 1 - is aimed at Year 4 and Year 5 students, this is slightly below 11+ standard, but this test is a good introduction to the exam process. This test is one which we see as the 'starting point' you will then be able to set a programme of work to fill any gaps in knowledge.
- Level 2 - is an 11+ paper. This is set at a standard level - hopefully your child will have covered most topic areas, so this test will help you focus on the few areas that may still need reviewing.
- Level 3 is also an 11+ paper, but more challenging.
We also have parental workshops on offer whilst the children are taking the exams - on Saturday workshops running are:
- discover your child's learning style
- how to improve your child's memory
Our website is www.11plustesting.co.uk.